Tutorial 1: How to apply handwritten textures
- First of all you need open up your image in photoshop (I am using CS5 but you can use any version).
- Edit the image; I just add number 4 from this action action pack but you can add a psd, sharpen it, add an action etc. and then flatten (Layer > Flatten Image).
- Open up the texture you want and then drag it onto the image.
- Re-size the texture layer so that it fits your image and then position it.
- Then set the texture layer to ‘Screen’.
- Flatten the layers again and save (either as a .jpg or .png).
and this is my finished product!!!
Please like/reblog if this helped you! :)
Note: This tutorial is very basic and if you are struggling with a certain step just click here to message me and I will try my best to help you.